10.20.2013

SUMMARY SUNDAY


Sunday is my summary day of the week, where I make a schedule for the upcoming week. I think that using one day to summarize my experiences and achievements during the previous week is a great help to add to my future professional goals. Developing a goal you want to accomplish is very important, then making a step by step plan based on that goal, specific to each day's activities.

The picture above is one of my favorite photographs from this past week. I found this maple leaf while I was jogging in the morning. I like the way the sun shines through the leaf, it looks like the leaf was shining all by itself. Yesterday I purchased these square studs from Michaels that I've been looking for the past few weeks. So next week I will do a DIY post with these cool studs, including redesigning a bag and a pair of boots I already own. I can't wait!



Plastic stud beads from Bead Landing

If you like my blog, don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment