10.08.2013

TRENDY TUESDAY: KITCHEN TRENDS


During the past weekend, I had a short visit to The Kitchen Store at J.K Adams in Dorset, VT. It was my first time went in this store and I found a lot of interesting products that really caught my eyes.

1. Natural material. These cutting boards are called "Novelty Mini Board". The animal shape makes cutting board become a fun exist in the kitchen. They are made from Maple and finished with Artisan teak oil. The store also have so many cool wood kitchenware like spice carousels, rolling pins, wine racks and furniture. I am so obsessed with products made from wood, the natural material can make you at peace.





2. Pastel color. Bright color have been used on a lot of product lately, especially green. They will bring a lot of vitality to the kitchen.






The Kitchen Store also made their own food like locally made cheeses, salsa, jams and jellies, pates, crackers, and mixes. I had tasted some of the cheese, they were amazing!
Flower decoration outside of the store

If you like my blog, don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment