11.02.2013

TRY IT: STUDDED PLAID SHIRT


I used these left over square studs from a previous blog posting, on my boyfriends plaid shirt. I really love the size and color of this shirt, and get my boyfriend's approval to have this shirt for own! I definitely needed to do something with it to add some feminine touches to it. I used the same tool as in this post about my coach bag, and sewed on all the studs in the places I wanted them to be. Then I got my very own studded plaid shirt! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!


 Make a chain before you sew the studs on, which will help to save you a lot of time.





If you like my blog, don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and of course I will follow you on GFC now :) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!! I need to try this! Really try this! :D
    I went through some of your posts, like the sweater season and the yellow scarf.:)
    Great blog!
    -Ru
    Blushed
    [If you would like to follow each other, let me know? :)]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That really means a lot! I visited your blog and I like your posts too, followed on GFC, keep in touch!

      Delete