10.31.2013

SWEATER SEASON

Fall is the perfect season for wearing sweaters as outwear before the weather gets too cold. I'm a big fan of oversized sweaters, not only because they are comfortable, but you can also wear them for many different styles. For this outfit, I paired my yellow sweater with a black and white checked shirt, skinny jeans, flats, and a leather backpack for a casual fall style. The outfit can easily be changed into a formal style with a pair of black heels and a blazer or a punk style with boots and a leather jacket.  






Forever 21 sweater, Zara belt&flats, Joe Fresh shirt, Boutique backpack, 
DKNY watch, Bianco sunglasses


If you like my blog, don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your jumper :) It works so well with the colours of the trees in the background <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layering is really great.I love your style here.Yellow looks great on you.Beautiful photos as well :)
    xx
    Style Of OzOz
    Style Of OzOz Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete