11.15.2013

SUNNY FRIDAY

A sunny Friday has always been my favorite type of day during the year. In the summer, I love the fact that I can get out of work earlier in the afternoon and have some after work ice-cream. Since it is cold, the only day I will crave ice-cream is a sunny Friday! Sometimes I will also have a dinner and movie date with my boyfriend. Last Friday We saw Ender's game and it is a great movie, I am a big fan of science fiction! Hope every one have a great night and a great weekend!




Zara jeans & bag, H&M coat, Forever 21 shirt, Urban outfitter hat, Mango sunglasses, 
Tiffany ring, Staccato flats

If you like my blog, don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates. :)

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous look:) love that hat and those cute shoes!
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That movie looks interesting. I'm still not sure what it's about. I can't wait for Catching Fire. I read the book so long ago... but, it looks exactly as I imagined it in my head! Love your hat :)
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I can't wait for Catching Fire too, going to see it this Friday!

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous outfit, simple, chic and stylish! Love your coat.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete