11.14.2013

ISABEL MARANT FOR H&M ONLINE SHOPPING SUGGESTION


Are you ready to shop online for Isabel Marant's H&M clothing collection? H&M will start selling online at 12 pm on November 14th (today), it's so soon! I've been looking over this collection for a while and absolutely love the style, but I don't have the budget to purchase some of the bigger pieces in this collection. I really wish I could be the first inline at the store to see it in person. For my readers who are in the same situation and can't get to the store right away, my only advice is to "go basic", especially when shopping online and you don't have the chance to try it on. Basic tops are the best choice and can go with just about everything in your wardrobe! Here are my picks that I'm still thinking about purchasing. What do you think and what is your favorite piece in this collection?

1. Linen Top, $39.95 // 2. Fine-knit Top, $49.95 // 3. Sweatshirt, $59.95


If you like my blog, don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment