11.17.2013

DIY STUDDED BOOTS

DIY, studded boots, nine west, restyle boots, black leather boots, fashion blogger diy, favorite DIY


I purchased these boots from Nine West two years ago. They are really comfortable and have always been my go-to boots in the fall or winter. Since they are getting old, I decided to re-establish them with metal studs. Here's how I did it:

Material and tools I used:

Glue (I used the one in the middle: Jewel It), metal studs (purchased from Michael's ) and tape.

Steps:

1. Use the tape to make equally spaced marks.
2. Apply enough glue on the surface of the boots along the marks and wait for 10 mins. for the glue to set up.
3. Place the metal studs on the boots and wait 24 hours before wearing them.

DIY, studded boots, nine west, restyle boots, black leather boots, fashion blogger diy, favorite DIY


If you like my blog, don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates. :)

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments: