11.19.2013

8 SIMPLE KITCHEN TOWEL DESIGNS

gift for her, holiday gift for women, holiday gifts 2013, jcrew notebook, gifts for girlfriend, gifts for mom, gifts for wife

For someone who is looking for a new set of dish towels for their kitchen this year, or just looking for a holiday gift for friends or family, here are my kitchen towel picks. I like my kitchen towels to look natural, cozy, and soft. So, linen and simple stripes or plaid decorations are my first choice when I am purchasing new towels. While researching online I was very surprised to see that Anthropology (one of my favorite brands) has many well-designed dish towels in their collection. This made it very hard to pick just one of them. Which one is your favorite?

1. Everyday Occasions Natural Linen Napkins - Set of 4, $32

2. IKEA Dish towel (2 pack), check pattern, $4.99

3. Anthropologie Wash & Dry Dishtowel Set, $24

4. Steven Alan Japanese Dish Towel, $36

5. West Elm Chunky Stripe Kitchen Towels, $14

6. P.O.S.H. French Dish Towels - Set of 3, $30

7. Williams-Sonoma Confiture Dish Towel, $24.95

8. Brook Farm General Store Linen Dish Towel - Brown Check, $15


If you like my blog, don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates. :)

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Kitchen towels always get dirty quickly in my house (no idea why!) so I feel like I should stock up on more than just the 3 I have. Great inspiration :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear i love your blog.
    Do wanna follow each other?

    http://loshoppingaitempidellacrisi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete