12.19.2013

NEW YEAR WISH LIST

new year, gift shopping, wish list, fashion blogger, new year outfit, hm gray hat, hm gray sweater, hm gray scarf, hm leather pants, zara high heel black boots, prada sunglasses, Daniel Wellington watch, Rebecca Minkoff tote mini



Can you imagine it is almost 2014? Seriously, in about ten days all my files names, paper work, and phone will turn to another number.
It usually takes me a while to digest the past year, at least until the Spring Festival (Chinese traditional holiday, usually in January or February). The year officially ends on the night before Spring Festival in China. Before the big day, people go shopping for their new years outfit. I usually wear everything new from head to toe to celebrate the festival. I know it is still a month away until it happens, but I can't wait to pick out my wish list, and hopefully I will hit the discounts on some of them! I've been craving the Rebecca Minkoff Tote Mini for a while, so it will be the first thing I will keep my eye on. Recently they had a 12 days holiday hook-up section on their FB, today is the day 10, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that they have this black one on discount soon!

Sweater: Zara Knit Sweater

Hat: +H&M Cashmere Hat

Scarf: +H&M Cashmere Scarf

Pants: +H&M Imitation Leather Pants

Jacket: Pull&Bear Denim Jacket with Sheepskin Interior

Sunglasses: Prada 54mm Retro Sunglasses

Watch: Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Lady Watch

Bag: +Rebecca Minkoff  M.A.B. Tote Mini 

Boots: Zara Leather High Heel Ankle Boots

If you like my blog, please follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment