I love Cyber Monday more than black Friday, because I can just seat in front of my computer without chilling outside in the line. There are so many great deals right now, I shared some of my favorites below! Let's shop!
1. Lancome 25% off and free shipping on all orders $49 and above. Code: FRIENDS. Ends December 2nd at 11:59 PM.
2. Kate Spade the entire site 30% off. Code: CYBER30. Ends December 2nd at 11:59 PM.
3. H&M 40% off entire purchase and free shipping. Valid on purchase over $50. Code: 7376. Ends December 2nd at 11:59 PM.
4. Asos Take 30% off everything EVERYTHING. CODE: GIMMEMORE. Ends December 3nd at 11:59 PM.
5. Nike extra 25% off Clearance. Code: MOVEMORE. Free shipping: JUSTDOIT. Ends December 3nd at 11:59 PM.
6. Juicy Couture 40%-50% off entire site. No code needs. Ends December 2nd at 11:59 PM.
7. American Appeal 20% everything. CODE: CYBER13. Ends December 2nd at 11:59 PM.
8. Converse 25% Off Almost Everything and free shipping. No code needs.Ends December 3nd at 11:59 PM.
Did you find something that you are also interested in? Which would you buy?
Michael Kors sweater, Bershka shirt, Nine West boots, Bianco purse&sunglasses, Tiffany ring, Aldo earrings
Did you see my last post "HOLIDAY EDIBLE IDEAS"? I finally choose the simple sugar cookies to make for this thanksgiving. I followed this recipe from RealSimple and the process is really simple! I like sugar cookies without icing, so I made some patterns on the dough before baking them. My personal favorites are polka dots and stripes. I also put simple icing on some of them for a holiday appearance. It is really hard to make a nice pattern in a short period of time. I have researched some beautiful and creative decorated cookies online for inspirations, maybe you can find your cookie icing ideas from them. :) Hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving!