9.25.2014

GOODBYE SUMMER HELLO FALL

summer kimono, kimono, nyc, brooklyn, blogger outfit, kimono and shorts, shorts and sneakers, converse outfit, black purse, fashion blogger, brooklyn botanic garden, day trip, fashion week 2014
This summer has been a action packed summer for me. The wedding, a new job, both of my parents visiting me in New York... I have been so overwhelmed with everything but also spending a long wonderful time with the people who love me the most in the world. Everything has finally settled down right now, I have a chance to update my website and keep working on my second career as a blogger. I have so much great news, experiences, photos, and places I discovered in NYC that I wanted to share with you and I can't wait to share with you in the near future!

Back in June, my husband and I visited the Brooklyn Botanic Garden and it is definitely a worthy and romantic place to go for a day trip. My favorite part was the beautiful Japanese style garden. That is also why I chose to wear my Urban Outfitters Kimono. I love this kimono so much and I always feel like I am flying while I'm in it. We will go back to visit the Botanic Garden in the middle of October when all the maples are turning red.

summer kimono, kimono, nyc, brooklyn, blogger outfit, kimono and shorts, shorts and sneakers, converse outfit, black purse, fashion blogger, brooklyn botanic garden, day trip

summer kimono, kimono, nyc, brooklyn, blogger outfit, kimono and shorts, shorts and sneakers, converse outfit, black purse, fashion blogger, brooklyn botanic garden, day trip

summer kimono, kimono, nyc, brooklyn, blogger outfit, kimono and shorts, shorts and sneakers, converse outfit, black purse, fashion blogger, brooklyn botanic garden, day trip

summer kimono, kimono, nyc, brooklyn, blogger outfit, kimono and shorts, shorts and sneakers, converse outfit, black purse, fashion blogger, brooklyn botanic garden, day trip


Ray Ban sunglasses, Urban Outfitters kimono, H&M shorts, Rebecca Minkoff purse, Converse sneakers, Aldo necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment