11.08.2013

HEALTHY SHRIMP CUCUMBER ROLL


This shrimp cucumber roll shown above, is a variation of my mom's Egg and Cucumber Salad recipe which I will post later on my blog. The reason that I made this new recipe is because I wanted to create a healthier appetizer for people who cannot have a lot of eggs in their diet.

Ingredients:

1 or 2 Cucumbers
Cocktail Shrimp (can be any other cooked shrimp and sauce you like)
Carrots, scallions, and any other salad vegetables that you want to add into the roll. (Think about sushi! You can even put rice in if you like!)



Steps:

1. Slice the cucumber into long strip slices, and soak them into a little bit of salt to decrease the water content.
2. Chop all the vegetables into equal strips.
3. Roll the shrimp (1 or 2), vegetables, and sauce with the cucumber slice, then secure the end with a toothpick.

Your finished! Enjoy! Hope everyone have a great weekend!



Follow this blog on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Wow,this looks so easy and like sushi at the same time :) I'd do it right away if I got the cocktail shrimps at home.
    Thanks for sharing though,I will try!
    xx
    Style Of OzOz
    Style Of OzOz Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete