12.17.2013

I AM A SWEATER FAN

sweaters, winter sweaters, knit sweater, neutral color sweater, holiday gift, HM sweater, fashion blogger, favorite sweater, sweater picks, sweater shopping, holiday shopping, holiday sale, hm holiday sale


On my Pinsterest account, one of my favorite boards is called "Sweater Fan". Yes, I'm a big fan of sweaters, they are my favorite fall/winter pieces and I will never get tired of them.
I just found +H&M has a big holiday sale both in-store and online. The first idea to pop into my mind was to look for the sweaters! I absolutely love their cozy and simple styled sweaters, and they have a huge selection on sale right now. Here are some of my picks from the sweater sale section below. They are all under $20 and some of them have almost sold out in some sizes. So, if you like H&M, go or better yet... run there right now! I usually like my sweaters to be a little bit oversized, if the one I like runs out in my size, I will always rather get a larger one than a smaller one! I think they also make a great holiday gift for your family and friends. Everyone will be happy to have a brand new warm sweater for family photos!

1. V-neck Knit Sweater, $10
2. Jacquard-knit Sweater, $20
3. Round neck Knit Sweater, $15
4. Beige Fine-knit Sweater, $15
5. Pattern-knit Sweater, $15
6. Purl-knit text sweater, $15
7. Chenille Sweater, $15
8. Cable-knit Sweater, $15

If you like my blog, please follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment