9.26.2013

BLOG POSTING CALENDAR

On my previous blog site, I didn't make any plans for what I wanted to post. I was kinda free when I wanted to post something on my blog. But after a while I really got lazy opening my blog. Recently I decided to make a posting calendar which will be a great way to help motivate myself and keep up the activity of my blog. So here is my weekly posting schedule:

Makeover Monday- I will try and create an outfit in different style that I am interested in.
Trendy Tuesday- Share the latest trend with my readers.
Wish-list Wednesday- As it says it is my wish-list!
Try It Thursday- Sharing things that are easy to make at home by yourself.
Face To Face Friday- Experiences and suggestions about skin care and make-up.

On the weekends, I will have a casual post about the designers I like, the books I've read, the food I've eaten or the music I've listened too. I hope you will enjoy reading my blog, cheers!

If you like my blog, don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

H&M sunglasses/ Kate Spade bag/ Bershka shirt/ Forever 21 legging/ Nine West boots

No comments:

Post a Comment