10.01.2013

TRENDY TUESDAY: GO POLKA DOTS


Image via: 1, 2, 3, 4

I've avoided getting any polka dots since my sophomore year at college. One reason is that I have gotten so many polka dot products in my life. Every time I see a polka dot piece I automatically think that I already have one. The other reason is some of the polka dot clothes really have a high school feeling that makes me feel like they are only for juniors. But during this past month, all the beautiful polka dot designs that were shown at fashion month changed my thoughts about it. These outfits easily caught my eye:

1. Exquisite floral print + the black and white polka dots. (Dolce&Gabbana 2014 Milan)
2. Bold dots + Bold stripes. (Burberry 2014 London)
3. Overall black and white polka dots + twisting detail on the waist. (Reem Acra 2014 New York)
4. Dots in different colors. (Sportmax 2014)

For the fall I think matching a polka dot bottom with a cozy sweater will be a good choice. I found these two polka dot bottoms from ZARA. The low contrast of the color is perfect for the fall and winter.

ZARA Polka dot pencil skirt,  ZARA Polka dot print pants

If you like my blog, don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

1 comment: