10.15.2013

LAYERING WITH GRAPHIC TEE


I've been following my posting calendar for couple weeks and discovered some problem with the schedule. I couldn't post my own style so much since I only planed Mondays for outfits. So I will update the posting calendar with five different sections: Outfit, Design, Try It, Face to Face and Wish List. I am still looking for the best way to run my blog! :)

This outfit is also for the "21 days of layers" challenge. The topic is "Graphic Tee". I paired a graphic tee with checked shirt and leather vest. I also got my haircut that day because of this article about hair. My hair feels healthier right now!

Forever 21 vest&shirt&tee, Zara bag, Nike shoes, DKNY watch

           If you like my blog, don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment