1.17.2014

CURRENT CRAVING: PRINTED MESSAGE SWEATSHIRTS

sweatshirts, printed letters, sweatshirt with letters, printed message sweatshirt, blogger favorite sweatshirt, off duty sweatshirt, celfie sweater shirt, meow sweatshirt, hipster sweatshirt, hey sweatshirt, homies sweatshirt, gray letter sweatshirt

I've been wearing a lot of knit sweaters lately. I'm a big fan of sweaters, but I've just gotten a little tired of them.
I have been seeking a simple and modern looking sweatshirt online for the past few days, especially ones with graphic text messages. Sweatshirts can be used to dress up or dress down, it just depends on the other pieces you wear with them. One thing about sweatshirts is always true, they are absolutely comfortable! I think I'm drawn to the bold letters, they have a cool visual feeling as well as adding some attitude to a plain sweatshirts. Here are some of my picks from online, I'm still struggling between them. Urban Outfitter's has some great ones, like the "Meow" and "Obey" messages that I really like too. I couldn't find any matching images of these to show for my board (sorry). Which ones are your favorite?

CÉLFIE© Raglan Sweatshirt (sincerelyjules.bigcartel.com), $60

Off Duty Sweatshirt (sincerelyjules.bigcartel.com), $58

Hipster Sweatshirt (shop.mango.com), $39.99

Genius Raglan Sweatshirt (forever21.com), $19.8

"Hey" BF Grey Letters Printed Stripe Sleeves Sweatshirt (chicnova.com), $34

Reason Homies Sweatshirt (us.asos.com), $71.3

ROMWE Letters & Colorful Checkered Grey Sweatshirt (romwe.com), $29

Local Heroes Bad Outfit Day Sweatshirt (us.asos.com), $50

If you like my blog, please follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment