1.15.2014

WHAT CAN I DO WITH PLAID FABRIC?

plaid mittens, plaid scarf, plaid fabric, plaid mittens, diy with plaid, design with plaid, tartan scarf, tartan mittens

plaid mittens, plaid scarf, plaid fabric, plaid mittens, diy with plaid, design with plaid, tartan scarf, tartan mittens

This plaid fabric shown, is a newly purchased material for my new mitten designs on my Etsy.com shop. I've been so obsessed with plaid patterns since early this fall and I've been wearing it a lot (see my posts here and here). Other than my clothes, I've recently been more interested in accessories and small items that have a plaid pattern like: cups, notebooks, scarfs, and gloves. I designed a pair of mittens for myself with this fabric yesterday and I love them so much. They will be in the shop soon! I would like to do something else with it too, so after a little research online here is what I discovered:


Tartan Trappings (francoisetmoi.com)
Bow Napkin Rings (prudentbaby.com)
Camera Strap (blog.modcloth.com)
Fabric Coasters (centsationalgirl.com)
Plaid Pillows (cityfarmhouse.com)

I really need to make a scarf first, because it is so hot and trendy right now. After that, I will try some of those other interesting house-ware projects! By the way, have you seen the movie "Her" yet? The best movie I've seen this year and last. Tickets were worth it!

If you like my blog, please follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment