1.02.2014

LOOKING BACK AT THE YEAR: DIY

DIY, blogger DIY, DIY studded boots, DIY studded shirt, plaid shirt, DIY jeweled sweater, Walter White, DIY necklace, DIY earrings, DIY jewelry, DIY of 2013

Good morning everyone! If this is your first time visiting my site, I want to introduce you to a section on my blog called "Try It", you will see it above on my pages tab.
I have been posting everything that I've done by myself or other inspirations that I find, including: DIY, food, and nail art. Here is a summary of my DIY posts that I've created over the past year. I enjoy designing and creating things, and these were all great experiences for me. I will have more DIY posts in 2014 since I opened my design shop on Etsy just a few days ago, and just made my first sale yesterday! I can't believe how quickly my products sold. I was so surprised and it was such a great new years gift for me! If you are interested in any of my DIY posts, you can click the titles below to view them. Which one would you want to give a try in the new year?

1. JEWELRY HACKING
2. ESTABLISHED BAG
3. DIY JEWELED SWEATER
4. WALTER WHITE PUMPKIN
5. STUDDED PLAID SHIRT
6. DIY STUDDED BOOTS

If you like my blog, please follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment