1.01.2014

LOOKING BACK AT THE YEAR: OUTFITS

outfit of 2013, favorite blogger style of 2013, best outfit of 2013, blogger 2013 looks, blogger street style, fashion blogger

Happy first day of 2014 everyone! I planned on posting this feature yesterday, but you know how new years eve is always so overwhelming.
The past year was a big milestone for me, I had my thesis show,  graduated from graduate school, landed my first job, got engaged, started my blog, and just opened my design shop (I will announce my shop on a new post soon). I can't wait to see what will happen in 2014. I think it will be a great and busy year too. Shortly, I will be posting a series of features on my favorite posts from the past year. Here is the posting for some of my favorite outfits from 2013. Which one is your favorite?










If you like my blog, please follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment